Recruitment Partner to Management Consulting Division
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
As part of AFRY Group AFRY Management Consulting is the leading advisor to the world’s energy, forest and bio-based industries. Our dedicated team of over 450 consultants, across 17 offices on 3 continents, provides strategic and operational advice across the value chain, underpinned by deep expertise and market insights. With a unique offering that spans across markets, strategy, operations, transactions, digital and technology, our consultants make a difference for future generations to come.
For our Management Consulting Division we are looking for a Recruitment Partner who is located in our headquarter in Solna!
This is a great opportunity to create your own role!
We are looking for someone who wants to be an active contributor by setting up a well-functioning recruitment process within the AFRY Management Consulting division (MCD). MCD is a global organization with recruiting managers often not located in the same city/office/country in which potential candidates will be hired. In this independent role, you will be the main provider of recruitment support to line managers within MCD globally and will therefore mainly work with remote recruitment processes. Since the role is new, you will be responsible for setting up an efficient structure, processes and work flow in cooperation with the Head of HR MCD and the HR Development Manager MCD.
As a Recruitment Partner, your main tasks will be to:
- Support recruiting managers along the entire recruitment process from defining competence needs to attracting and hiring candidates
- Conduct several recruitment processes continuously and in parallel
- Work actively with LinkedIn Recruiter and create pipelines with potential candidates
- Work actively with employer branding
- Guide and coach managers in recruitment when required
- Continuously work with the development of the processes and working methods in recruitment
- Recruit in an international environment for all our offices worldwide and therefore you should be comfortable using phone, virtual meetings and email as important tools of collaboration and conducting interviews
You will be part of a larger recruitment team with professional, helpful, driven and not least happy employees who all show commitment to what we do.
The position is a permanent employment, starting as soon as possible.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have an academic degree, preferably in HR, as well as a several years of experience of working independently with the entire recruitment processare
- intrigued by working closely with recruiting managers and being an important player in the growth of the business
- are driven by making new contacts, are solution-oriented and have the ability to work in a changing environment
- are a curious and service-oriented person with the ability to collaborate with different people and different cultures and are a good communicator
- enjoy contributing new ideas, have an unpretentious approach, a drive to succeed and a natural sense for providing an excellent candidate experience
As the role means that you will have a number of different recruitment processes underway at the same time, we see that you can organize and prioritize your work in an efficient way.
Furthermore, it is a great advantage if you have previously worked with recruitment within management consulting or engineering services and are used to working consultatively. You are used to and like to work with LinkedIn as a tool and understand the importance of actively networking and creating a pipeline with potential candidates. Last but not least fluent English and Swedish language skills are required.
Does this sound appealing to you?
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we go through applications continously.
We are looking forward to your application!
More information can be found on our website:
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of AFRY’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At AFRY you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.
The Mangement Consulting Division has a ﬂat organizational structure with direct information and decision-making channels and you will have support from a European team of recognized experts.
Group Manager Recruitment, Industrial & Digital Solutions
Head of HR Management Consulting Division