Cloud / IoT Embedded Lead Designer C++
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
AFRY is a strong developer of embedded systems, with the ability to deliver custom hardware with fast and reliable real-time software running on modern operating systems. Our platforms connect to cloud services to deliver IoT solutions or data-driven services.
Now we are seeking a Cloud/IoT Embedded Lead Designer within C++ - with experience and/or desire to develop device-to-cloud solutions for single/multi-cloud infrastructures (eg AWS, Azure).
We work in teams in an agile way of working, and we bring state of the art embedded solutions to our world-leading clients.
Who are you?
So, who are we looking for?
We believe you have a mindset that will make a difference within our organization! If you see yourself working in an environment that challenges you and combines your programming skills with a people and team-based attitude, then we believe you have the right mindset to be successful in this position.
We also believe that you have an educational background through either a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electronic engineering, telecommunications, embedded systems, or equivalent field - and that you have great communication and writing skills in both English and Swedish.
The following skill sets are valuable, and you should have in-depth knowledge in some of them and at least one that is IoT/Cloud-related:
- Embedded Linux, FreeRtos
- IoT Domain/IoT Technologies
- Secure and encrypted communication
- Protocols like TCP/IP, Ethernet, UART, I2C, SPI
- MQTT, Websocket, Node, Azure IoT hub
- Low Power RF Wireless Technologies / Protocols like ZigBee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE, 2G,4G,5G
- Cloud services AWS, Azure, private cloud
- SOC and Processors ARM, PowerPc, Risc V
It’s admirable if you’re living and/ or have a work permit in Sweden/EU
As the selection and interview process is ongoing the position may be filled before the application end day. Therefore, send us your application as soon as possible! Please note that we cannot process applications received via email due to GDPR.
So, what about the perks?
- The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers
- Huge network of developers
- + 17 000 colleagues with offices in 50 countries but projects in 100
- 28 days vacation
- Work-life balance
- Access to many activities, lectures, training through our social club: Club AFRY, ex Hackathons, Yoga, Pub’s
- Competitive health, welfare, retirement, and parental leave benefits
- Corporate discounts with external partners through our benefit portal: Advantage You
- Visa support (if applicable)
- On-site restaurants and cafes (site-dependent)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our recruitment process
Frida Hörnquist, Recruitment partner, email@example.com
Rebecka Gravås, Recruitment partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the recruitment process: Our recruitment process consists of a telephone interview, programming test, about 2 face-to-face interviews and finally calling your references.
In our Job application guide you can find more information about recruitment within AFRY: https://afry.com/en/join-us/job-application-guide
We are looking forward to hearing from you!Ansök här