Head of Digital Strategy and Innovation
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
We believe that change happens when people with brave ideas come together. Today, the world both changes and unites by digitalisation. Every industry and society digitalise. The digital transformation is accelerating. We at AFRY are committed to drive the digital transformation, with the mission to accelerate the transition towards a more sustainable society.
We are now creating a new unit, Digital X, to work across our company to excel in our digital offerings to our clients. In Digital X we will work with the digital strategy and overall portfolio, together with colleagues in all parts of our company. We will manage the lifecycle of digital solutions, including development, maintenance and operation; and we will support the sales of those solutions.
If you want to be a part of making future with digital transformation by contributing with your brave, creative and innovative ideas, join Digital X at AFRY. The role can be stationed anywhere but preferably in Solna.
The Head of Digital Strategy and Innovation role responsibility includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Drives formulation of overall strategic positioning for AFRY in digital with GEM, and breaks strategy down to all divisions, with primary focus on positioning in core segments
- Derives implications of overall strategy on portfolio of existing digital solutions, and recommends next strategic steps for the existing solutions
- Guides build-up of partnership / eco-system database and recommends next steps to strategically drive partnerships
- Guides build-up of AFRY-wide digital architecture strategy
- Guides build-up of customer focused innovation process and innovation funnel
- Develops long-term target strategic positioning for DigitalX
- Advises all divisions in defining their own digital strategies and ensures congruence with overall corporate strategy
- Oversees AFRY-wide portfolio of digital solutions and recommends solutions to be accelerated in DigitalX
- Oversees identification and negotiation of strategic partnerships and eco-system formation with 3rd parties
- Oversees innovation process and drives decision-making on which solutions are processed through the innovation funnel
Who are you?
- Seniority in strategy development around digital solutions
- Experience from one or more of our core transforming segments (infrastructure, food and life science, bioindustry, clean energy)
- Ability to drive change management in a line organization
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Expertise in how digital solutions create value for customers in our core industry sectors
- Good understanding of digital business models and the role AFRY can play in the ecosystem
- Knowledge regarding digital architectures, digital business models, innovation management and design thinking
- Experience in structuring and negotiation of partnerships with players from the digital domain. Understanding of building ecosystems of partners
We take your personal qualities in great consideration. Our values, Brave, Devoted & Team player, characterize how we see ourselves. You have a good ability to collaborate and contribute to a team, at the same time you enjoy when you have responsibility and the opportunity to affect.
Due to the current situation around Covid-19, some of our recruitment processes extend over time. We apologize for this and ask for your patience.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of AFRY’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At AFRY you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.
Henrik Tegnér, Acting Head of Digital X - email@example.com
Sara Klingenborg, Head of HR Industrial & Digital Solutions - Sara.Klingenborg@afry.comAnsök här