About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
Would you like to join our journey in building a new Brand ? The Global Marketing and Brand team at AFRY is looking for a star as Customer Relationship Marketing Manager. The Global Marketing and Brand Department is responsible for strategies and direction in marketing, digital tools and development as well as social media. The implementation and execution is done in close collaboration with colleagues across countries and divisions.
The role of the Customer Relationship Marketing Manager is key in strengthening AFRY's brand and position in digital communication and lead generation. AFRY.com is a highly scalable web platform that is continuously evolving and expanding into a multi-region, multi-language website that supports lead generation and talent acquisition. You will develop best practice initiatives within CRM and lead generation to leverage the CRM skills within the whole organization. You will develop and co-ordinate with a virtual, CRM community, to provide advice, guidance and training.You will work closely with AFRY’s Digital Marketing Manager, Website Manager, Social and Content Media Manager as well as communication experts across countries and divisions.
Reports to Director Global Marketing and Brand
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for implementing AFRY’s new CRM Marketing tools and processes, marketing automation and CRM concepts.
- Integrate Marketing CRM and Sales CRM in collaboration with experts within Sales and Business Development.
- Support key talent acquisition and lead generation campaigns with best in class activities.
- Develop and leverage community management and support talent aquistion.
- Responsible for maintaining clarity, structure and high quality content, adhering to AFRY's visual guidelines and tonality.
- Responsible for CRM Training Program: sharing best practice, providing advice, guidance and training on how to manage and execute CRM to a virtual, CRM community. You will run regular Microsoft Teams Tutorials, own our Yammer collaborative group and develop ‘HOW TO’ Guides to support colleagues (who work for their divisions and country teams and help produce CRM activities).
Who are you?
Qualifications and competences
- 3-5 years Marketing experience using CRM, e-mail and / or marketing automation tools with successful results.
- Excellent project lead skills.
- Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Academic education in engineering, marketing or communication.
- A team player, who know how to lead by example and how to empower by a positive attitude.
- Brave, proactive and curious to learn and develop.
- Interested in what engineering and design can do to create a sustainable future.
- Experience from working in an international matrix organization.
- High level in written and spoken English for Global content and co-ordination as well as in Swedish.
- Business acumen as well as attention to details with an eye for design.
You will quickly influence and accelerate the digital marketing capacity of a global company. You will work with brilliant and supportive colleagues in a company that is serious about sustainability. Does this seems to be interesting to you?
A warm welcome to apply for this role at AFRY!
We would like you to send your application in the form of a CV and personal letter together with the desired salary claim. In this recruitment process, we use continuous selection and the position may therefore be filled before the last application date.