Development Office Support
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
We are looking for a Development Office Support to join our team for an assignment with one of our clients. Initially this is temporary position of one year.
As Development Office Support your main responsibilities will be to coordinate and supervise the administrative project management team, as well as support the team with reporting and administration. Your responsibilities also include overseeing delivery and quality of monthly project- and time reporting, and taking on potential ad-hoc tasks on daily basis. In addition to this you will also support the Head of Development with preparation of audit material and management reports among other things. All of this as part of a caring and open culture in a company that lives its values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.
Other main tasks:
- Coordinate the monthly closure, update and maintain budget documents and project overview
- Secure timely delivery of project reporting and aggregation of reports
- Drive the resource allocation and request process together with business control
- Support and coordinate the project approval board
- Supporting managers with creating purchase orders and handling invoices
- Support the HR function with user administration
- Responsible for the layout, structure and content of the internal
- Portfolio Management website
- Process driver of the project method and act as a control function
Who are you?
Our values Brave, Devoted & Teamplayers characterize how we look at ourselves. You will thrive with us if you are a non-prestigious person with a focus on long-term solutions and quality.
As Development Office support you have a varied role where you have the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. You have an active role both in different types of decision forums as well as traveling and taking part in social activities to represent the company to external partners to create a foundation for further development. This requires you to be a structured person who is used to handling many different responsibilities simultaneously, you are driven and persistent as well as a good coordinator and communicator with experience of presenting in front of others.
- You should be a good MS-office practitioner
- You work in an accurate and structured way
- Fluent in Swedish and English (other Nordic languages will be considered as a merit)
- SharePoint and ServiceNow knowledge
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PPS
Due to the current situation around Covid-19, some of our recruitment processes extend over time. We apologize for this and ask for your patience.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of AFRY’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At AFRY you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.
Linnea Kjaer Jörgensen