Software developer C++ to ADAS assignments
About the company
ÅF Pöyry is an international leader within engineering, design and advisory services. We create solutions to support our customers worldwide to act on sustainability as well as the global trends of urbanisation and digitalisation. We are more than 16,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for the next generation.
About the job
ÅF Automotive R&D Embedded Systems is looking for a software developer to an assignment at one of our client’s in Gothenburg. Your main working tasks will be:
- Algorithm development for ADAS systems, from early concept to costumer product
- Data analysis of sensor signals, for example radar and camera
- Testing in vehicle and HIL/MIL/SIL
- Integrate functions with CI/CD tool chain
- Working in a scrum team in an agile environment
Who are you?
As a technical consultant at ÅF we highly value and evaluate both your social and technical skills.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- At least 4 years of work experience within software development in C++
- Familiar with Git, Gerrit and Jenkins
- You would like to continue develop and challenge yourself within the technology
- You prefer and are used to work with others and see yourself as a good team player
- You are acting professional and representing ÅF in a good way
- You see yourself as self-driven and communicative
In addition to the above you are currently living close enough to our Gothenburg office so you easily can attend to face to face interviews.
Submit your application as soon as you can. The selection process is ongoing and the position may be filled before the deadline date.
We provide our customers with sustainable innovations within Automotive R&D and search for the most skilled people in the business, to work with us in developing the future automotive industry.
Are you passionate about technical development? We offer the best candidates a great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic global automotive environment.
Anna Nilsson, recruiter