Software Project Lead
About the company
ÅF Pöyry is an international leader within engineering, design and advisory services. We create solutions to support our customers worldwide to act on sustainability as well as the global trends of urbanisation and digitalisation. We are more than 16,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for the next generation.
About the job
A lot of people think ÅF is only about technology. Our story though is mainly about the people – Brave engineers, Project leaders, Visionary leaders and Specialists working together to find new and sustainable solutions for generations to come. We want to make a difference providing our customers with solutions that add value.
Within ÅF Automotive R&D, we develop and deliver solutions for vehicles, systems, functions and attributes to customers in the automotive industry. Our customers are both established OEM’s, startup companies and system suppliers (Tier 1). We operate all over the world; mainly in Sweden, China, Brazil, US and UK.
Our business unit focus on Electrical Engineering and Embedded systems within ÅF Automotive R&D.
As a SW Project Lead you must have proven capability of project management, team leadership and supplier management. You will be managing the software execution and it is very helpful to have knowledge of AutoSAR, Agile SW development methods, and Automotive SPICE.
Commonly occurring work tasks:
- Ownership of the Software Requirement Documentation.
- Make sure that all deliveries are available at the right level, at the right time according to software plan and applicable rules and processes.
- Change management for software changes, includes time, technical and cost.
- Owner of SW implementation plans.
- Perform SW joint reviews.
- Release software.
- Follow up on test activities.
- Handle software issues and trouble shooting.
Who are you?
You have a positive attitude and are interested in finding solutions in cooperation with your team. You are well structured in your work, have an analytical mindset, willing to help others and ask for help when it is needed. You are comfortable working independently and possess excellent team work capabilities.
- B.Sc or M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- >5 years experience of automotive embedded software development.
- >2 years software project management.
- Experience in supplier management (internal and external).
- Relevant experience from OEM software release process.
You can either be part of an ÅF team, working at ÅF facilities and delivering to customer projects or as consultant on site at one of our automotive customers.