OT Solution Architect - Industrial Digitalization
ÅF continues to expand and is now looking for an OT (Operational Technology) Solution Architect to be part of or lead industrial digitalization projects in the OT domain area. ÅF is one of the leading players in the field of industrial digitization in the Swedish market. This includes everything from the formulation of visions and strategies, the introduction of organizational and method changes to the implementation of technical solutions. You will be stationed at our office in Malmö.
In this role you will focus on both the creation of OT architecture and data management which includes:
- Being part of creating value for customers through industrial digitalization solutions.
- Creating networking and communication structures including dimensioning and evaluation of communication.
- Real time systems architectures (PC, PLC, SCADA).
- Being the advisor and own the OT architecture in projects.
- Focus on Edge technologies based on our IoT solutions.
- Working in projects together with other colleagues, both internally and externally.
The digital transformation leads to a growing focus on increasing profitability and developing the business for companies through digitization of their production processes. This enables increased internal efficiency and the creation of external data streams for interacting in a digitized world. This in turn generates an increasing number of connected and collaborating systems, which entails more challenges in order to ensure the information and facilities' stability in real time.
Vem är du?
We are looking for you who have a solid background within Automation or/and Industrial IT and have a genuine interest in becoming a knowledge leader in these areas and work with the latest technologies.
Valued characteristics and competences:
- An academic degree in engineering and/or a minimum of five years working experience in the field.
- An understanding of OT solution standards and guidelines in general.
- Solid knowledge in automation and/or industrial IT.
- Be able to advise colleagues in the OT Solution areas.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
- Team player with the customer in focus.
- Swedish driver's license.
You are a brave and devoted team player with interest in digitalization and industrial engineering and you want to contribute to our customers projects. You take initiative and like working in a creative environment together with devoted colleagues. You are dedicated in what you do, structured and value problem solving in groups. Great social skills are important since we work in teams with various competences where we work together from analysis and design, to development and commissioning with the client. You are the engineer that makes a difference.
We provide our customers with sustainable innovations within industrial engineering, digitalization and search for the most skilled people in the business, to work with us in developing the future digitalization.
Are you passionate about technical development? We offer the best candidates a great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic global environment. As an ÅF consultant you also have an opportunity to participate in various activities like golf, running and culture activities arranged by Club ÅF, a good way to get to know other people within ÅF!
Please submit your application already today, we handle the applications continuously.
ÅF Pöyry är ett ledande internationellt företag inom teknik, design och rådgivning. Vi skapar lösningar åt våra kunder utifrån ett hållbarhetsperspektiv och globala trender såsom urbanisering och digitalisering. Vi är mer än 16 000 hängivna experter inom infrastruktur, industri och energi som arbetar globalt för att skapa hållbara lösningar för nästa generation.
Kontaktuppgifter för frågor
Martin Hagelthorn, Sektionschef
Sofie Svensson, Rekryterare