About the company
ÅF Pöyry is an international leader within engineering, design and advisory services. We create solutions to support our customers worldwide to act on sustainability as well as the global trends of urbanisation and digitalisation. We are more than 16,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for the next generation.
About the job
We are seeking a visionary engineer with leadership capabilities, willing to challenge the status quo and take ownership of architecture and execution. In this role, you will thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, operating at the tactical level, while solving difficult problems with a high amount of autonomy.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for:
- Designing and implementing systems, tools and infrastructure to provide fast and relevant feedback to developers.
- Enhancing/restructuring builds to increase the velocity of the build-process and improve code sharing capabilities.
Who are you?
In this role, you will lead together with the rest of the team our journey towards the Cloud, building an infrastructure framework to accelerate our development velocity. You will influence and guide the transformation of our software development lifecycle for production services. A detail oriented perfectionist will be highly successful in this role.
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, Deployment, Delivery and the DevOps-culture.
- Proficient in Python and other scripting languages
- Extensive experience working with build/release frameworks (Gradle/Maven/Jenkins/Artifactory/Git)
- Experience with configuration management systems (puppet/chef/ansible/salt)
- Extensive experience with containers and cloud technology at production scale (Docket, Vagrant, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Deep understanding of UNIX/Linux
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Enligsh, both in speach and writing.
- 5 years of work experience in a role similar to this one.
- Software development experience
- Scripting languages (python, ruby, go, bash)
- Big data experience (Hadoop, spark)
- Exposure to a range of build technologies (CMake, Pants, NPM, XCode)
- Operations/SRE Tools (Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, HAProxy)
We will start our selection-process when the application period has expired.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of ÅF’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The ÅF Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At ÅF you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.
Linnea Kjaer Jörgensen