Project Manager / Project Engineer within Food & Pharma
About the company
ÅF Pöyry is an international leader within engineering, design and advisory services. We create solutions to support our customers worldwide to act on sustainability as well as the global trends of urbanisation and digitalisation. We are more than 16,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for the next generation.
About the job
Keywords: Life Science, Food industry, Medtech, production, validation, process engineers, quality assurance, lean expert, project deliveries, project management, automation, electrical design, hygiene design, CQV, health & safety, clean in place.
Do you want to design and build production lines or be part in an expertise team which will be working with the future technologies in the Life Science and Food Industries?
ÅF Pöyry Food & Pharma keep on developing our clients businesses! Would you like to grow with us and our clients? You can design state-of-the-art efficient production lines for personalised drugs or functional food. Or, be our expert in validation, quality assurance or lean expert on fast changes of flexible production. If you are interested in smart management or preventive maintenance, we can offer you that as well. And all this across a very wide customer base and broad product spectrum!
We are looking for new employees with experience in project delivery, both in Sweden and abroad for our food or life science clients. You will work in international teams with colleagues from our entire business area. We are also looking for new employees who want to work at our clients premises in all areas as professional services.
Locations of work are: Stockholm/Solna, Uppsala, Södertälje, Göteborg, Malmö, Copenhagen, Kalundborg, Kolding, Randers, Oslo and Tallinn.
Who are you?
The skills and experiences we look for are:
- Expertise in Life Science, Food, Pharma or MedTech industries.
- Project work/deliveries - Project outline planning, feasibility study, execution.
- Project management - Project time management and planning and follow up.
- Project tool e.g. Prince 2.
- Project economics and cash-flow management.
- Commercial understanding and commercial platforms.
- Understanding of contract structures and legal platforms.
- Commercial and operational risk management.
- Methodical reuse of knowledge and solutions.
- Purchasing, and ideally in purchasing tool IFS and/or follow up and monitoring.
- Supplier control.
- Site management/installation management.
- Production start-up.
- Process design.
- Automation and electrical design.
- CQV Commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Health and Safety.
- Technical leads - Coordinating activities and people management without formal authority.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of ÅF’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The ÅF Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At ÅF you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.
Technical Manager in Öresund
+46105057553 or Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Business Area Food&Pharma
+46 10 505 12 82 or Lotta.email@example.com