Coal PP Opatovice nad Labem
Coal-fired power plant Opatovice nad Labem with installed electricity output of 363 MW and heat output of 698 MW located in in northeastern Bohemia (Czech Republic).
Description of project:
Retrofit of existing FGD plant includes construction of 2 new desulphurization units to decrease SO2 emissions and ÅF participated on basic and detail design stages.
- PDMS 12.1 3D model (Basic and Detail Design level) of piping and equipment
- PDMS administration and catalogues
- Coordination of technology profession with smoke flue, civil and electro
- Piping stress analysis
- Design and static calculations of existing and new racks
- Documentation development (layout drawings, isometric drawings etc.)
- As–Built model and documentation