Financial Recovery Plan for Vietnam electricity (EVN)
The assignment aimed at developing a financial recovery plan designed to help EVN to address the challenges over the next three to ten years.
The challenges are operational, institutional and financial given the investment requirements to meet demand increase.
- A comprehensive financial and operational diagnosis of all companies operating under EVN
- Identification of CAPEX needs for each activity
- Analysis of local financial market and foreign investor’s appetite to invest in the Vietnamese power sector
- Financial modelling of each company and EVN as whole
- Tariff increase affordability analyses
- Identification of measures to improve financial condition of EVN
- Preparation of Financial recovery plan
- Workshops and seminar with key stakeholders to agree on the recommendations