Hvor ønsker du å møte oss?
ÅF in Ukraine is a team of experts in areas of Nuclear, development of E-learning materials and Project management.
We are proud to provide your business with services in the following areas:
- Development and management of Safety Assessments and Safety Cases
- Assessment of impacts of radionuclide discharges from nuclear facilities
- Safety assessment in support to decommissioning and remediation of nuclear legacy sites
- Development of software for simulation modelling and risk assessment
- Training and development of e-learning materials
- Assistance/support to preparation of tenders
- Support on the day-to-day management of the projects and providing local back-stopping services
- Cooperation between a project team, Government of Ukraine, IFI managers, Beneficiaries and End Users,
- Communication and relations between the key stakeholders (e.g., Ministries, departments, utilities, companies, institutions)
- Assistance with translation into the local language
- Search for experts required for project implementation in Ukraine
- Organizing project events (public meetings, press-conferences, high-level meetings, etc.)
- Employment of Ukrainian staff (consultants, designers) to reduce costs of the project implementation
- Organization tours, scientific visits to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
We provide project management service in different areas, applying best practices and proven methods, obtained in international and local projects with the project management professional team.
Our products are powerful and flexible software tools for creating dynamic models and performing deterministic or probabilistic simulations. We also provide custom software solutions to meet our client’s requirements.
Development of e-learning courses for different areas.
- Tools developed using Ecolego
(NORMALYSA, MERLIN EXPO, PREDO, CLEARANCE TOOL)
- Parameter database – handling of data for waste management and safety assessments
- FEP database – for derivation of scenarios for SA
- ERICA – assessment of doses to non-human biota
- SAFRAN – radiological safety assessment during operations
We develop E-learning materials for self-paced learning and assessment in different areas to follow modern approaches to educate and train staff online as well as face-to-face trainings.
E-learning courses developed for EC/IAEA in Nuclear Area:
- Near-Surface Disposal
- Geological Disposal
- Disused Sealed Radioactive Sources
- Policy and Strategy
- Safety Case
- Borehole Disposal
- Transport of Radioactive Material
- Management Systems
- DSRS Management
- DSRS Safety
- Performance a suite of training activities including workshops, fellowships, and scientific visits.
- Topic areas include primarily predisposal management and disposal of radioactive waste, decommissioning and remediation.
- Utilize a mixture of forums including lecture-based, field-based, lab-based, round table discussion, hands-on, and e-learning.
- Training topics could be developed based on a Client needs.