For further information:
Emma Claesson, VP Human Resources & Communications +46 72 209 47 39
The following members have, in accordance with the procedure adopted by the Annual General Shareholders Meeting, been appointed to the ÅF Nomination Committee.
- Gösta Lemne, (Chairman of the Nomination Committee) nominated by the ÅForsk Foundation.
- Annika Andersson, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder.
- Jonathan Mårtensson, appointed by Handelsbanken Asset Management.
- Anders Narvinger, chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Johan Strandberg, appointed by SEB Investment Management.
- Karl Åberg, appointed by Zeres Capital.
The information contained in this press release is such that ÅF is required to disclose pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication on Friday, 09 October 2015 at 08.30 CET.
ÅF is an engineering and consulting company for the energy, industrial and infrastructure markets, creating progress for our clients since 1895. By connecting technologies we provide profitable, innovative and sustainable solutions to shape the future and improve people's lives. Building on our strong base in Europe, our business and clients are found all over the world.
ÅF - Innovation by experience
Ladda ner/öppna som fil: