ÅF Pöyry’s preliminary combined statements for the new organization from the first until the fourth quarter and the full year 2018, as well as for Pöyry 2018, are now available at afconsult.com. The amounts have not been reviewed by the auditor and are based on a combination of ÅF and Pöyry.
The information is made available to facilitate comparisons in connection with ÅF Pöyry’s financial reports following the combination starting in the first quarter 2019 and onwards. ÅF Pöyry presents its interim report for the first quarter on 15 May at 11.00 CEST.
Net sales per division 2018:
- Infrastructure Division, SEK 7,423 million
- Industrial & Digital Solutions Division, SEK 5,876 million
- Process Industries Division, SEK 2,982 million
- Energy Division, SEK 3,056 million
- Management Consulting Division, SEK 720 million
Adjusted EBITA per division 2018*:
- Infrastructure Division, SEK 718 million
- Industrial & Digital Solutions Division, SEK 528 million
- Process Industries Division, SEK 326 million
- Energy Division, SEK 190 million
- Management Consulting Division, SEK 106 million
Adjusted EBITA margin per division 2018:
- Infrastructure Division, 9.7 percent
- Industrial & Digital Solutions Division, 9.0 percent
- Process Industries Division, 10.9 percent
- Energy Division, 6.2 percent
- Management Consulting Division, 14.7 percent
Pöyry’s results have been translated from EUR to SEK using an average EUR/SEK exchange rate for 2018 of 10.2567. Adjustments for internal eliminations have not been taken into account in the combined calculations, but do not constitute significant amounts.
IFRS 16 Leases
ÅF Pöyry estimates an approximate effect in the first quarter 2019 of around SEK 8 million on EBITA, around SEK 110 million on EBITDA and an interest expense of around SEK 13 million including one month of Pöyry. If Pöyry would have been included during the full quarter, the effect of IFRS 16 on EBITA would have been around SEK 9 million.
The effect on net debt amounts to SEK 2.7 billion including Pöyry in March 2019.
*Adjusted EBITA is according to the definition in ÅF’s annual report 2018 EBITA adjusted for items affecting comparability.
For further information, please contact:
Stefan Johansson, CFO
+46 10 505 10 40
ÅF Pöyry is a leading international engineering, design and consultancy company. We create solutions for our clients from a sustainability perspective and based on global trends such as urbanisation and digitalisation. We bring together over 16,000 dedicated experts in the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, all of whom work globally to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
Download/open as file: