About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
Want to join one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers? Do you have a couple of years’ experience from SW Development and agile ways of working and is ready to take on the role as Scrum Master? Well, then you should do it here at AFRY. Our business area Connected Products in Stockholm is expanding and we’re looking for skilled Scrum Masters to join our team!
Are you the one?
So, what will I do?
An important part of the Scrum Master role is of course to support your team to remove impediments and reduce risks to be able to improve quality and the speed of deliveries. You will encourage collaboration across roles and help the team to improve the Continuously Delivery Pipeline and the DevOps practices.
Furthermore you will:
- organize and facilitate the team ceremonies like iteration planning, demos and facilitate daily stand-ups as well as other agile meetings
- support the team in delivering value to the customer
- coach your team in all aspects of the agile ways of working and mind-sets and work to optimize deliveries through the flow of value
Who are you?
So, what are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced engineer and Scrum Master who easily introduces yourself to new technologies. You have several years of practical experience from Software development and/ or Electronics design and/ or Mechanics. As a person you’re an efficient networker with the ability to illustrate information to others, to create a common understanding and direction for the team. You’re comfortable collaborating and communicating with people at different levels in an organization as well as background, and you have a coaching approach with the ability to motivate others.
You need to have:
- A bachelor's or Master's degree in Electric & Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics, Embedded Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience in SW Development and embedded systems
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus!
- Scrum Master certifications
- Experience working with different Agile approaches (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.)Hands on experience with Agile ALM tools like Jira/Confluence
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 and summer holidays, the recruitment process will be ongoing until august. Please be patient with us!
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of AFRY’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At AFRY you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.