Project Manager - Connected Products
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
Are you a Project Manager with a proven track record from Software, Electronics or Mechanics development projects? Do you want to be part of the digital transformation? Do you believe in agile methodologies and that a successful team is the key for successful products? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Our business area; Connected Products in Stockholm is expanding and we are therefore looking for skilled project managers to lead our exciting projects. Our customers are developing the technology of the future and we are looking for you who have experience within HW related (both mechanics and electronics) and/ or Software development projects. Our clients work in various domains such as telecom, industry, security & defense, med-tech and automotive.
So, what will I do? If you are driven to contribute with your qualified skills for development and implementation of tomorrow's technical solutions, we have the challenges for you. In the role as a Project Manager you will:
- Manage project risks, dependencies and issues
- Be responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction)
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear way
- Support and guide the teams with agile approach to increase productivity, velocity and ensure team well-being
- Create and maintain project collaboration spaces and repositories (Jira/ Confluence)
Our focus is on agile ways of working. We are organised in cross functional teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Keywords: Project Manager, projektledare, embedded systems, inbyggda system, agile, scrum, XFT-teams, connected products, mechanics, electronics, software, mekanik, elektronik, mjukvara
Who are you?
So, what are we looking for? We are looking for an experienced engineer and project manager who easily introduces oneself to new technologies. You have several years of practical experience from Software development and/ or Electronics design and/ or Mechanics combined with Project Management experience. To be successful you have a:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electric & Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics, Embedded Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience from embedded systems projects
- Experience from HW(Electronics and/or Mechanics) and/or Software Development
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills, both in Swedish and English
- Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions
- Good skills and knowledge in leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment and transparency
Ideally you have:
- Project Management certifications such as IPMA/PMI
- Experience working with different Agile approaches (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Agile ALM tools like Jira/Confluence
As the selection and interview process are ongoing the position can be filled before the application end date. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
So, what about the perks?
- You will be part of a project management department with extremely skilled colleagues with various background who don’t hesitate to share their knowledge
- + 17 000 AFRY colleagues with offices in 50 countries but projects in 100
- 28 day’s vacation and over-time
- Work-life balance
- Access to many activities, lectures, trainings through our social club: AFRY Club, ex Hackatons, yoga, Pub’s
- Competitive health, welfare, retirement and parental leave benefits
- Corporate discounts with external partners through our benefit portal: Advantage You
- Visa support (if applicable)
- On-site restaurants and cafes (site-dependent)
- New brand. ÅF and Pöyry come together as AFRY
#Brave #Devoted #Teamplayers
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the role or our recruitment process!
Maja Andersson (Recruitment Partner)
Antonio Macao (Section Manager)