About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
Many persons think AFRY is only about technology. Our story though is mainly about the people – Brave engineers, Project leader, Visionary leaders and Specialists working together to find new and sustainable solutions for generations to come. We want to make a difference providing our customers with solutions that add value. We are therefore looking för electronics designers!
Key words: embedded systems, hardware designer, hardware engineer, electronic designer, cyber physical systems, PCB, IoT, inbyggda system, elektronikkonstruktör
We are doing electronics design within all industry domains, from telecom to automotive and medtech. The work is performed either at the AFRY office or at customer premises in the Stockholm area. Our costumers range from big international companies to smaller startups. Depending on the project the work could include one or all development phases from requirement specification to design and verification. This variation gives our consultants big opportunities for personal development!
Who are you?
- A bachelor or masters degree within electronics.
- At least 4 years’ experience within electronics design on circuit board level.
- Knowledge within one or more of the following areas: schematic design, PCB layout, digital electronics, analog electronics, power design, radio design, wireless systems.
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken. Swedish is meritorious.
- Knowledge in FPGA, SW script development, firmware development or software development is meritorious.
We take your personal qualities in great consideration! As a consultant you should master both working independently and as a team member. Being professional is key and you always act upon the best interest of the company. Taking initiatives and being responsible also comes naturally to you. You also have good communication skills.
Interested? Submit your application today!
- The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers
- Huge network of developers
- + 17 000 colleagues with offices in 50 countries but projects in 100
- 28 days vacation
- Work-life balance
- Access to many activities, lectures, trainings through our social club: Club AFRY, ex Hackatons, Yoga, Pub’s
- Competitive health, welfare, retirement and parental leave benefits
- Corporate discounts with external partners through our benefit portal: Advantage You
- Visa support (if applicable)
- On-site restaurants and cafes (site-dependent)
Linnéa Nilsson (recruiter)