Senior FPGA UVM verification engineer
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
AFRY (Previous ÅF) is developing and so are we who work with embedded systems. We are therefore looking for FPGA UVM verification engineers.
You will work with cutting edge systems within high-speed communication. You will be part of an ever evolving agile Scrum-team and also have the chance to mentor more junior colleagues.
At AFRY we are working within all industry domains, from telecom to automotive and medtech. The work is performed either at the AFRY head office or at customer premises in the Stockholm area. Our costumers range from big international companies to smaller startups.
Depending on the project the work could include one or all development phases from requirement specification to design and verification. This variation gives our consultants big opportunities for personal development!
Key words: Embedded systems, FPGA with UVM, Telecom, Agile
Who are you?
Very good knowledge and recent experience with UVM:
- Used to building custom test benches from scratch and implement them (i.e. not focusing on off the shelf test benches in standard environments)
- Recent hands-on experience
- Top-level verification and/or
- Block level verification
- Very good knowledge and experience of large FPGAs and/or ASIC environments.
- Ability to work 100% on-site over time.
- Telecom experience
- Knowledge / experience of high speed data protocols such as ETHERNET, CPRI etc
- Knowledge / experience of Specman, 'e'-language- Experience of lab work, oscilloscopes etc
- Spyglass, Clearcase
- Agile / Scrum
- it’s admirable if you’re living and/ or have work permit in Sweden/EU
As a consultant you should master both working independently and as a team member. Being professional is key and you always act upon the best interest of the company. Taking initiatives and being responsible also comes naturally to you. You also have good communication skills.
As the selection and interview process are ongoing the position can be filled before application end day. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted due to GDPR.
- + 17 000 AFRY colleagues with offices in 50 countries but projects in 100
- 28 day’s vacation and over-time
- Work-life balance
- Access to many activities, lectures, trainings through our social club: AFRY Club, ex Hackatons, yoga, Pub’s
- Competitive health, welfare, retirement and parental leave benefits
- Corporate discounts with external partners through our benefit portal: Advantage You
- Visa support (if applicable)
- On-site restaurants and cafes (site-dependent)
- New brand. ÅF and Pöyry come together as AFRY
#Brave #Devoted #Teamplayers
Antonio Macao (sektionschef)
+46 10 505 16 88