Project Manager to Connected Products
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
Are you a Project Manager with a proven track record from Software, Electronics or Mechanics development projects? Do you want to be part of the digital transformation? Do you believe in agile methodologies and that successful teams is the key for successful products? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
Our business area Connected Products in Stockholm is expanding and we’re therefore looking for skilled project managers to lead our exciting projects. Our customers are developing the technology of the future and we’re looking for you who have experience within HW related (both mechanics and electronics) and/ or Software developments projects. Our clients work in various domains such as telecom, industry, security & defense, med-tech and automotive.
So, what will I do? If you are driven to contribute with your qualified skills for development and implementation of tomorrow's technical solutions, we have the challenges for you. In the role as Project Manager you will:
- Manage project risks, dependencies and issues
- Be responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction)
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear way
- Support and guide the teams with agile approach to increase productivity, velocity and ensure team well-being
- Create and maintain project collaboration spaces and repositories (Jira/ Confluence)
Our focus is on Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Keywords: Project Manager, projektledare, agile, scrum, XFT-teams, connected products, mechanics, electronics, software, mekanik, elektronik, mjukvara
Who are you?
So, what are we looking for? We're looking for an experienced engineer and project manager who easily introduces yourself to new technologies. You have several years of practical experience from Software development and/ or Electronics design and/ or Mechanics combined with Project Management experience. To be successful you have a:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electric & Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics, Embedded Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience from HW(Electronics and/or Mechanics) and/or Software Development
- Experience of leading Product Development Projects
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills, both in Swedish and English
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment
- Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions
- Good skills and knowledge in leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment and transparency
Ideally you have:
- Project Management certifications such as IPMA/PMI is highly appreciated
- Experience working with different Agile approaches (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Agile ALM tools like Jira/Confluence
As the selection and interview process are ongoing the position can be filled before application end day. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
So, what is the perks?
- You will be part of a project management department with extremely skilled colleagues with various background who don’t hesitate to share their knowledge
- + 17 000 AFRY colleagues with offices in 50 countries but projects in 100
- 28 day’s vacation and over-time
- Work-life balance
- Access to many activities, lectures, trainings through our social club: AFRY Club, ex Hackatons, yoga, Pub’s
- Competitive health, welfare, retirement and parental leave benefits
- Corporate discounts with external partners through our benefit portal: Advantage You
- Visa support (if applicable)
- On-site restaurants and cafes (site-dependent)
- New brand. ÅF and Pöyry come together as AFRY
#Brave #Devoted #Teamplayers
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the role or our recruitment process!
Linnéa Nilsson (Recruitment Partner)
+46 10 505 25 32
Antonio Macao (Section Manager)
+46 10 505 16 88