Future Talent Program - Student Program
About the company
ÅF Pöyry is an international leader within engineering, design and advisory services. We create solutions to support our customers worldwide to act on sustainability as well as the global trends of urbanisation and digitalisation. We are more than 16,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for the next generation.
About the job
The Future Talent Program is a unique opportunity for you as a master student to start your journey with us during your time at University. The program provides you with experiences and knowledge that prepare you for your future career.
To apply to the program you are studying in Sweden, at either KTH, Chalmers, Lund, Linköping, or Luleå University. At the moment you are enrolled in the 4th year at University, You apply during your 7th semester at University and the program starts during your 8th semester. The program is designed to combine with your master's education.
Spring and fall 2020
The first two semesters focus on educations and professional networking and are divided into five modules. Through the program, you will gain valuable knowledge within areas such as leadership, rhetoric and presentation techniques, teamwork, sustainability, and career development.
When you start your first year at the program you will be assigned a mentor at ÅF Pöyry that will be coaching you through your journey as a Future Talent.
During the last semester of the Future Talent Program, you write your master thesis with us.
Read more about the program at afconsult.com/futuretalent
Who are you?
- You are an M.Sc student within the field of Engineering, Technology or Design. At the moment you are enrolled in the 4th year at University. You apply during your 7th semester at University and the program starts during your 8th semester.
- You are studying at KTH, Chalmers, Lund, Linköping, or Luleå University.
- We are an international company and the program is run in English. You should be fluent in English, written and spoken
To enjoy the journey as our Future Talent, we believe you recognize yourself in following attributes
- You are curious to learn and develop together with us. You enjoy building strong professional relationships and to network.
- You recognize yourself in our core values; Brave, devoted, team players. You are a team player who likes to collaborate and to think big and beyond convention. You are passionate about what you are doing.
- We believe in the power of diversity and that differences makes our teams stronger. You like to share your experiences and listen to others, you are driven by curiosity to grow and learn.
Do you want to become our next Future Talent? Great, this is what you do next
Submit your CV, cover letter, and university grades.
We are looking for Future Talents within the following areas. It is important that you specify in your cover letter which once of the areas below you are interested in
- Railway design and project management
- Project management within large infrastructure project
- Bridge and plant design
- Geotechnical engineering
- Forest industry and energy
- Energy, within heat & power
- Energy, within the nuclear industry
- Electrical engineering and substations
- Technical Analysis, structural- and/or fluid mechanics
- Embedded systems
- Software development
We look forward to receiving your application!
As an employer, we offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world. We are ranked as one of Sweden’s second most popular employer among engineers. We are always looking for the sharpest young talents that can create a future society together with us.