Consulting Services for Energy Sector
Offering a full set of energy sector consulting services tailored for energy companies, investors and public authorities everywhere in the world, ÅF services the entire ecosystem of energy sector assets, organizations and processes.
Our value is based on the seamless combination of expertise in energy business, regulation, economics and engineering, and a large pool of experienced and skilled professionals who have worked for many years within energy consulting.
Economic Analysis & Regulation
Advising companies on optimising their performance, ÅF improves profitability within the regulatory environment.
Providing services related to shaping policy and regulatory regimes in mature energy markets, ÅF furnishes advanced policy and strategic solutions for national and regional markets.
We also produce financial and economic analysis and studies of these markets.
- Regulatory analysis and advice for private players
- Financial and Economic analysis and impact studies
- Tariffs design and support in tariff revision processes for public and private agents
- Regulatory accounting
- Competition policies design, implementation and monitoring
- Disputes and litigation services Energy procurement assistance to big energy consumers
- PPA, FSA, implementation agreements
- MOU negotiation assistance
- Regulatory, financial and market due diligence or assessment in the power and gas sector
- Financial re-structuring of utilities
- Business or asset valuation.
Regulatory Design for Energy Markets
Advising governments and regulators on the design of wholesale and retail electricity markets, ÅF has developed tailor-made policies for promoting renewable energies and energy efficiency.
Internationally and regionally, we have assisted multilateral agencies and ministerial teams with defining the institutional and regulatory framework for the development of regional interconnection and cross-country trading initiatives.
We have also advised on developing the appropriate regulatory and contractual provisions for regulated activities.