Dublin Waste-to-Energy Plant
Consulting and engineering services for a new WtE plant in Dublin, Ireland.
- Engineering for cooling system of a new WtE plant
- Client: Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
- Capacity: 65.0 MW
- Project schedule: 2014 - 2017
The following consulting and engineering services were provided:
- Conceptual design for water supply and waste water systems, review of water quality requirements
- Conceptual design and purchasing specification for water treatment plant
- Detailed review of cooling water systems for functionality, arrangement, selection and design of components, compliance with Owner's requirements and subsequent recommendations for design changes and review of revised design
- Detailed review of hydraulic calculations and hydraulic stress analysis and pressure shock calculations.
Photo + pdf document by http://www.hz-inova.com