Consultancy services for the development of a 2,000 MW HPP project in India
Description of project:
Subansiri Lower Hydro Power Project (2,000 MW) is located near North Lakhimpur on the borders of Assam and Aruncachal Pradesh. The project comprises a run-of-river scheme utilizing the flows of the Subansiri River.
The diversion structures comprise a concrete gravity dam 133 m high; gated spillways incorporated into the dam body; eight horseshoe shaped headrace tunnels; eight horseshoe shaped surge tunnels; eight steel lined underground pressure shafts; a surface powerhouse equipped with eight Francis units with capacities of 250 MW each and an open tailrace channel.
- Setting up MIS for the construction management support;
- Design review of temporary structures;
- Basic design for river diversion;
- River diversion planning & methodology;
- Advice on geotechnical and claims preparation.