Several projects for Prague Airport
Client: Letiště Praha, a.s., Czech Republic
Project period: 2000 - 2018
Description of projects: Prague Airport is one of our important customers, AF – Consult Czech Republic has realized many assignments over the past few years, e.g.:
- Modification of control systems
- Repair of public lighting, wiring and reconstruction of switchboards
- Adjustment of measurement and visualization
- Structured cabling
- Electronic sirens
- Building modifications
- Radio systems and their adjustments
- Project documentation for the high voltage parts of the transformer stations
The successful cooperation resulted in two framework contracts, concluded in 2017, first one for the civil infrastructure project documentation and the second one for the engineering services and project documentation in the field of the electrical distribution.
In 2018 further assignments have been won and our design team consisting of civil, electrical and I&C specialists has been realizing the project documentation for:
- Repairs of the roofs of the N5 and N6 tanks
- Replacement of HW part of the TS 42 switchboard
- Adjustment of the ground under the piping
- Reconstruction of the aviation fuel station
Services by ÅF:
The services provided by AF-Consult include mainly elaboration of project documentation for civil engineering, electrical and I&C.
Photo by: archives Letiště Praha, a.s.