Client's independent tests in the Swedish Transport Administration ERTMS project
ÅF has reviewed the specifications, formulated test scenarios and performed tests of the ERTMS system deliveries to the Swedish Transport Administration.
On behalf of the Swedish Transport Administration ERTMS projects, ÅF was responsible for technical support and implementation of Client's independent tests (BOT) for deliveries of ERTMS system from two international suppliers.
The assignment shall ensure that the commissioning of the suppliers systems not will include any unknown disruptive or security risks exist.
The assignment included:
- Establish standardized procedures and methods for BOT
- Verify the suppliers' processes in the development and implementation of the systems
- Validate the suppliers' own quality assurance
- Develop test scenarios including test cases
- Identify risks of functional and safety-related errors
- Perform tests of the system deliveries
- Analyze the results of tests carried out and compare with the requirements for type approval