Safety comes from many sources: experience those you can actually design
Safety in cities has many aspects – not at least “perceived safety”. But cities around the globe have experienced wise design options that instantly improved the status quo. We engage a variety of experts and planners who will showcase just how “easy” it is to influence safety if only being considered beforehand.
- Brent Toderian | Founder of Toderian UrbanWorks | Vancouver | Canada
- Dagny Thurmann-Moe | Colour Design & Colour Planner for City Development at Dagny Fargestudio | Oslo | Norway
- Morten Jensen | Manager ÅF Lighting Norway at ÅF | Oslo | Norway
- Kristina Holmblad | Landscape Architect at Sweco | Oslo | Norway
- Christian Sevaldsen | Group Manager ICT & Security at Sweco Norway | Oslo | Norway
SESSION CHAIR: Ed Thorpe | Founder & Director of E40 Group | London | UK