ÅF has extensive experience in developing embedded software for all kinds of real time systems, from boot&bios to large applications of embedded software systems.
In ÅF:s assignments we use SCRUM as the AGILE framework to organize the task teams within the operation. Being adaptive around SCRUM WoW and the use of change management, regarding processes methods and organization, ÅF continuously builds a culture of continuous improvement. This in turn leads everyone towards the common goal to increase efficiency in every aspect of each assignment thus enabling cost optimization and possibility to deliver more value to our customer.
ÅF is more than a competence supplier for our customers. ÅF is a sustainable long term partner that help customers exceed any expectations and goals set. Delivering complete XFTs means delivering a package of carefully selected specialist and generalist competence within requested areas. Competence in combination with efficient Agile WoW and processes, handling competence and risk with overall end-to-end responsibility generates gained productivity. From a customer perspective this generates benefits on several levels.
The processes and WoW are analyzed on a regular basis in order to reinforce all the changes made along the way, thereby growing culture of always striving to improve.
- Agile Iterative and incremental development (IID)
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Acceptance test-driven development (ATDD)
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Backlogs (Product and Sprint)
- Cross-functional team (XFT´s)
- Continuous integration (CI)
ÅF offers embedded software competences within areas such as:
- System Architecture
- Communication Technologies
- Communication Buses and Protocols (M2M)
- Embedded Linux
- PC software
- Mobile & Wireless apps
- Development of customized models and software solutions
- High-performance algorithms
- 3D and 4D visualizations