The management of radioactive waste is a complex and demanding challenge. We at ÅF have the expertise and experience required to provide you with the best possible solutions.
An important part of nuclear power production includes the short and long-term management of radioactive waste.
ÅF has many years of experience with the management of operational waste, waste from decommissioning and spent fuel.
Typical areas of support:
- Concept development
- Engineering, licensing, procedures and techniques
- Classification and inventory of materials and radioactive wastes
- Radiology and free release
- Safety and dose assessments
- Interim and final storage facilities