Help to identify and manage threats
Using systematic risk management, ÅF helps organisations find and address various threats and reduce unforeseen costs.
ÅF is an independent player who guides your company or organization through the entire risk management process.
We minimize your exposure using systematic methods and find opportunities for improvement. We take care of everything from identification, analysis, assessment and evaluation to action plans and monitoring.
We work closely with you and can offer guidance on technical issues as well as expert advice on risk management within safety, health, environmental sustainability, community protection and projects. Using systematic methods, we ensure that your risks match your capacity.
- EHS roles / Risk coordination
- Management system for risk management / work environment / process safety
- Management system audits
- Safety culture
- Accident investigations
- Project risks
- Security Report (Seveso)
- Risk Analysis (HAZOP, FMEA, QRA, Impact Assessment)
- SIL analysis
- ATEX, class plans
- Environmental risk analysis (EIA Environmental Code)
- Child impact assessments
- Social Impact assessments
- Risk assessments (EIA, detailed plan)
- Natural disasters
- Climate adaptation
- Protection of socially important infrastructure
- Contingency considerations in community planning
- Risk and vulnerability analyses