Business Processes and IT Strategy
Identifying organisational deficiencies is critical and ÅF assists with strengthening business processes and IT strategy.
Locating and evaluating hard to find organisational deficiencies is a speciality for ÅF, which works closely with the management team and our business development and IT consultants to strengthen your business processes and IT strategy
A business process analysis is normally a one to four month procedure. Many times we discover that the most crucial shortages can be found in lack of communication between departments and unclear designation of roles and responsibilities.
When we reach a conclusion, we often visualise potential efficiency gains in terms of improved quality, shorter lead times or lowered costs.
Going forward, we help you to implement solutions that often involve activities such as improving the supply chain, altering how processes are executed or through the strengthening of employees’ quality assurance competence.
When implementing new IT solutions we assist clients with project management, requirements specification, test management, and system administration.
Examples of deliverables
- IT strategy analysis and development
- Supply chain analysis and development
- Optimisation of IT support and administration procurement
- Rationalisation using Lean and Six Sigma
- Optimised delivery process and increased delivery reliability
- Improved coordination of IT and business development projects
- Analysis of Information Technology Infrastructure Library