The ÅF Group acquires STIBI AB
The ÅF Group has acquired Konsultgruppen STIBI AB with 25 employees. The acquisition consolidates the market position of the ÅF Group's infrastructure consulting operation.
Konsultgruppen STIBI AB is a technical management consulting company that works primarily with the Swedish Armed Forces and the public sector. It has a comprehensive contract with SJ, the major rail travel firm formed from the former Swedish State Railways, for technical administrative management.
The company has expertise in negotiation, project management, risk management, contract management, logistics and quality assurance for both soft and hardware projects.
Konsultgruppen STIBI AB has 25 employees and a turnover of around SEK 40 million.
The deal is being done in two stages. The first stage means that the ÅF Group acquires 49 % of the shares today. The second step gives the ÅF Group the right to acquire the remaining 51 % of shares after two years.
The ÅF Group is a leading name in technical consulting. We provide cutting-edge expertise in IT and engineering to serve the needs of clients working with energy and the environment, the pulp and paper industry, inspections, the development of industrial systems and products and the design of installations and infrastructure technology. The Group currently employs 2,750 people in around 50 locations throughout Sweden and almost a dozen other European countries.