ÅF Lights up Copenhagen at Kulturnatten 2015
Copenhagen’s annual nighttime event Kulturnatten, or Cultural Night, takes place on the 9th of October this year. From 6 pm, the streets will fill with people excited to experience the many events taking place. And once again, ÅF Lighting will contribute to the atmosphere with light installations.
This year, we will provide no fewer than 11 installations. Also, we have teamed up with students from Sonic College, who will enhance the light installation in the Botanical Garden with music.
We also recommend a visit to the Danish Architecture Centre, where you can help light the facade with your own designs.
Come see our lighting designs here:
- The roof of Nørreport Station
- Storkespringsvandet at Amagertorv Square
- The trees at Helligaandskirken
- The Caritas Fountain at Gl. Torv
- The tree at Nytorv Square
- The trees at Christiansborg Palace
- The facade of Arbejdermuseet (The Working Museum)
- The two facades of Kunstforeningen Gl. Strand
- Trees and sculptures in Kongens Have (King’s Garden)
- The Palmhouse and trees in The Botanical Garden
- Interactive light wall on the Danish Architecture Centre
Photos from our previous light installations at Kulturnatten: Mogens Trolle and ÅF Lighting