Keljonlahti CHP Plant
A new biomass CHP plant fueled with peat and biomass.
The project comprises the construction of a new biomass CHP plant. The main fuels are peat and biomass. The production of the CFB boiler of electricity/district heat is 210 MWe/200 MWth and the plant is one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
Services by ÅF:
Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) contract including:
- Feasibility study
- Eenvironmental licensing
- Tender evaluation and preparation of contracts for main equipment
- Project management
- Plant design and engineering
- Procurement and delivery supervision
- Site construction
- Commissioning management.
- Additional expert services