Kotka Waste-to-Energy plant
EPCM Services for a new Waste-to-Energy Plant for Kotkan Energia in Finland.
EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management) services for a new Waste-to-Energy Plant, 100 000 t/a.
- Grate boiler (34 MWf); fuel and slag handling; semidry fluegas system; turbine; BOP; civil works; electrification; automation and DCS system.
ÅF's services included:
- Feasibility study (grate and fluidised bed were evaluated)
- Environmental Impact & Environmental Licensing
- Pre-engineering, tender evaluation and preparation of contracts for main equipment
- All design work, purchasing of equipment, delivery control
- Project and site management, commissioning and performance test