Talong Hydro Power Project
Review and update of detailed project report for a 225 MW hydro power project in India
Description of project:
Talong Hydro Power Project (225 MW) is located in East Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh on the Kameng River.
The project comprises a concrete gravity dam 106 m high with penstocks to feed 3 Francis turbine units each with a capacity of 75 MW housed in a dam toe surface powerhouse, three intake structures, three circular penstocks and an open tailrace channel.
- Review and update of existing detailed project report;
- Assessment of hydrological and geological basis & risks;
- Preliminary project optimisation;
- Preliminary design of EM & HM equipment;
- Construction cost estimates;
- Economic and financial modelling;
- Advisory services for topographical survey;
- Hydrological and geological studies.