Our work with technical systems is based on a life-cycle perspective from the construction phase all the way through to decommissioning. The focus is on operational reliability and maintenance optimisation. We work to give our clients high system performance at the lowest possible cost, combined with an optimal maintenance solution throughout the entire life cycle. Quite simply, ÅF improves profitability forits clients.
The services we offer include:
- Developing maintenance strategies to match scheduled maintenance to the needs and requirements of wind turbine owners.
- Optimising maintenance to meet operational requirements and historical performance data.
- Analysing operational stability when constructing new windpower stations to improve functionality.
- Planning work to analyse when and how to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Producing competence analyses to describe what kind of training is required to maintain and repair the windpower plant.
- Optimisation of spare parts.
- Developing architecture for embedded diagnostic systems, maintenance systems and condition monitoring.
- Developing trouble-shooting methodology, including the production of data for maintenance documentation.
- Statutory inspections of lifts, lifting equipment and pressure vessels. Also, periodic inspections as stipulated by insurers.