ÅF aims to contribute to a sustainable development through our influence on society, stakeholders and our own business. Sustainable development is based on a combination of financial, environmental and social factors. The ÅF mission statement recognises the benefits that its consulting activities bring to society by promoting and supporting technological development as part of the company's day-to-day work. The ÅF Group also carries out a significant amount of environmental consulting business not only in Sweden, but all over the world. Our objective is to liaise closely with our clients to carry out the assignments entrusted to us in a way that contributes to sustainable, long-term development in all senses.
ÅF's ambition is to safeguard successful, long-term, sustainable development both for our clients and for ourselves.
The following factors help the company's consulting business in this aim:
- We combine a systematic and consistent way of working with good quality and a high level of environmental awareness.
- We implement working methods that place equal focus both on the client's needs and quality criteria, and on due regard and concern for the natural environment.
- We make the most effective use of energy and natural resources in our day-to-day work. We work to prevent pollution and we always comply with the relevant legislation.
- We seek always to work closely with clients to produce the best possible solution - from a technical, environmental and quality perspective - in all our consulting assignments.
- We develop the skills of our employees and constantly improve our working methods.
Download our Business policy as Pdf here
Quality and environmental management certificates
ÅF AB and its subsidiaries are typically certified in accordance with ISO 9001 (quality management). Also ISO 14001-certification for environmental management has been acquired in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.
ISO 9001 & ISO 14001