Fast, reliable communication
Telecommunications systems play an important role for a reliable modern railway. Signalling systems, electric power, passenger information systems all rely to a greater or lesser degree on telecommunications. The new ERTMS signalling system makes use of a dedicated GSM network, GSMr.
The wide range of systems involved demands a high and wide level of expertise. Our well qualified and experienced consultants are ready to assist with the following:
- PCM transmission systems (SDH and PDH)
- IP-communication for railway systems
- Cable systems (copper and fibre)
- Passenger Information Systems
- Hotbox and brake-drag detectors
- MD110 telephone exchange
We provide consultancy services in connection with all these systems, from initial studies through to detailed design.