Electrical designer - IC designer - Czech Republic
About the company
ÅF is an engineering and design company within the fields of energy, industry and infrastructure. We create sustainable solutions for the next generation through talented people and technology. We are based in Europe and our business and clients are found all over the world.
ÅF – Making Future
About the job
- Designer works in the field of electrical and I&C
- Preparation of project documentation
- Elaboration of all levels of documentation
- Site supervision
- Price calculations
- Technical support during bidding and other related activities
Who are you?
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering – field Cybernetics and Measurement or Power engineering
- Excellent knowledge of AUTOCAD and MS Office programmes
- Practical knowledge of ME Project or Primavera Desired knowledge of COMOS or ELCAD software is a great advantage
- Preferred knowledge of low-voltage systems, CCTV, Electronic Fire Detection System, security systems etc.
- Czech and English language on communication level
- Driving licence B
- Flexibility and independence
- Willingness to learn
- Team spirit and proactivity
Full time job for applicants with practice in the field min. 1 – 2 years; well established company; adequate salary; employee benefits.
AF-Consult Czech Republic s. r. o. was established in 2010 by the acquisition of MEACONT Praha and its subsidiaries REGULA and TODO by Swedish company ÅF. We are building on a long tradition of these companies and we have taken the best: know-how, qualified personnel and references. We are certified in accordance with ISO-9001 and ISO-14001. We are mainly focused both on conventional and nuclear power and on the industry in the Czech Republic.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of ÅF’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.