This data privacy notice gives information regarding collection, processing, storage and sharing of personal data for individually identifiable ÅF Networkers. Networkers are persons not employed by ÅF that has registered a digital profile in ÅFs systems for the purpose of interaction with ÅF and/or the possibility to take on assignments for ÅF. The personal data is collected at registration in ÅFs Network, and can be complemented by ÅF and Networker as long as the relationship is active.
1. Basic personal data: name, date of birth/personal identification number, e-mail address, nationality, gender, address, phone number and other private contact details, ID number in ÅF system, country of residence, and when needed other basic personal data.
2. Partner Company data (when applicable): Company name, VAT number, homepage, F-tax verification (timestamp & performed by)
a. Sales responsible (when applicable): Name, e-mail & phone number
3. Performing and planning work: Availability, information supporting quality assurance process and applications for available assignments, picture, searchable CV data (e.g. education, employments, assignments, competences etc.) that may be communicated to ÅF Customers.
4. Business administration: ID number in ÅF system, ÅF sales responsible, working time, travel expenses, contact information to next of kin and when needed other personal data necessary for business administration.
5. Communication: personal data needed for access to ÅFs IT-systems and networks, i.e. e-mail address/usernames for logging in and using the services available in ÅF portal but also other types of personal data logged in connection with the use of IT-systems and networks.
6. Security: date of birth, personal identification number, your picture used for keycards within ÅF or externally and when needed other personal data necessary for security reasons.
1. The purposes of the processing of networkers’ personal data
ÅF may collect and process networkers’ personal data for the following purposes. The list is not exhaustive but is intended to describe ÅFs need to process the networkers’ personal data.
- administration and handling of the relationship with ÅF, maintaining of an networker data register
- management, contracting, planning of work, assignments, projects and workforce, planning and allocation of resources
- evaluation and monitoring of performance
- payments and processing of compensation for work performed
- data for insurance purposes
- give the networker access to ÅF information systems, maintain a safe, secure and efficient use of internal information, ensure that business critical information and other assets are safe and protected
- health and safety
- monitoring the use and application of internal policies and other regulations, protect ÅF property, material as well as intellectual property rights, prevent fraud and other illegal activities
- managing disputes and complaints, i.e. compensation claims, act according to other legal requirements that ÅF might have to apply as a result of assignments performed for ÅF
2. The legal base for the processing of networkers’ personal data
The legal base for the processing of data is consent given at time of registration in ÅF systems as well as fulfilment of obligations in the contracts when performing assignments for ÅF. The legal base consists also of ÅF being obligated according to legal requirements and other regulations to process personal data in a specific order, i.e. in relation to the tax authorities or insurance companies or in order to correctly register working time. The legal base might also consist of a balancing of interests giving ÅF the right to process the data.
If the processing is necessary to fulfil a contractual obligation or a legal obligation the networker cannot refuse the processing. If the processing of data is made after a balancing of interests the networkers´ refusal is tried on a case by case basis. If the processing is based on consent only, the networker may always withdraw the consent.
3. Routines for storage and erasure
ÅF will process and store networkers´ personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes that applied when collecting the data.
Personal data will stored during the time period required due to legal obligation for ÅF to maintain the data, for example in order to verify correct tax deductions or for ÅF to be able to protect its rights as a contract party. The personal data will be erased according to schedule when it is no longer needed and when it isn’t possible networkers´ or authorities to claim compensation from ÅF according to contracts. ÅF might also have a need to save certain personal data that is connected to certain projects and therefore need to be saved during the lifecycle of the project.
4. The rights of the networker
Networkers are entitled to rectify or complete any personal data that is faulty or incomplete. To the extent possible according to legal requirements ÅF will delete all data that is not necessary to save. Please turn to email@example.com with questions regarding ÅFs handling of personal data, requests and incident reporting.
For data processed based on consent only, the networker may always at any time withdraw his or her consent. Withdrawing consent is done by the networker her/himself using the “Delete profile” function when logged into portal.afconsult.com.
ÅF shall, upon request, provide you with one (1) copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested, ÅF may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Networkers have the right to turn to Datainspektionen (the Swedish Data Protection Agency) with any complaint (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Contact information to ÅF as a data processor
ÅF AB, org. nr. 556120-6474 with address Frösundaleden 2 a, Solna, Sweden is data controller. ÅF AB is responsible for processing the personal data correctly and in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.