This data privacy notice gives information regarding collection, processing, storage and sharing of personal data for individually identifiable candidates. Candidates are persons not employed by ÅF that has registered a digital profile in ÅFs systems for the purpose of interaction with ÅF preferably leading to employment. Personal data is collected when the candidate registers on our webpage and can be complemented by ÅF and candidate for as long as the relationship is active.
1. Basic personal data: name, date of birth/personal identification number, e-mail address, nationality, gender, address, phone number and other private contact details.
2. Job resume: education, employments, assignments, competences, personal letter etc.
3. Communication: personal data needed for ÅF to proceed a recruitment process.
4. Sensitive personal data: In some cases, a candidate choose to provide so-called sensitive personal information, such as ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious beliefs, or professional affiliation. As a rule, we recommend not to provide this type of privacy-critical personal information. However, if a candidate still choose to do this, we will only process this information in accordance with your explicit consent. This kind of data is, of course, handled with special vigilance, to protect your privacy as far as possible.
1. The purposes of processing of candidates’ personal data
ÅF may collect and process candidates’ personal data for the following purposes. The list is not exhaustive but is intended to describe ÅFs need to process the candidates’ personal data.
- Administration and handling of the relationship with ÅF, related to our recruitment process.
- Evaluation of competence and personal skills during interviews and tests (if applicable).
2. The legal base for the processing of candidates’ personal data
The legal base for the processing of data is consent given at time of registration in ÅF candidate network. The candidate may at any time withdraw the consent.
3. Routines for storage and erasure
ÅF will process and store candidates’ personal data for twelve months from the date of registration. After twelve months the candidate will receive an email, given the chance to actively give consent for us to keep their registered profile for another twelve months.
4. Candidates’ rights
Candidates are entitled to rectify or complete any personal data that is faulty or incomplete. To the extent possible according to legal requirements ÅF will delete all data that is not necessary to save. Please turn to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding ÅFs handling of personal data, requests and incident reporting.
The candidate may at any time withdraw his or her consent. Withdrawing consent is done by the candidate her/himself using the “Delete profile” function when logged into portal.afconsult.com.
ÅF shall, upon request, provide candidates with one (1) copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested, ÅF may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Candidates have the right to turn to Datainspektionen (the Swedish Data Protection Agency) with any complaint (email@example.com).
5. Contact information to ÅF as a data processor
ÅF AB, org. nr. 556120-6474 with address Frösundaleden 2 a, Solna, Sweden is data controller. ÅF AB is responsible for processing the personal data correctly and in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.