ÅF’s Nomination Committee has decided to propose to the next annual general meeting that Jonas Abrahamsson and Ulf Södergren are elected new members of the Board.
Jonas Abrahamsson, born 1967, is the CEO of VD Swedavia and deputy chairman of the ÅForsk Foundation. He has earlier been the CEO of E.ON Sweden.
Ulf Södergren, born 1953, is Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer in Assa Abloy. He has previously held management positions in Electrolux and ABB. He is a member of the Board of Directors in Mantex.
Staffan Jufors and Anders Snell have declined reelection at the 2018 annual general meeting.
The Nomination Committee of ÅF has the following members
- Magnus Olofsson, (chairman of the Nomination Committee) nominated by the ÅForsk Foundation
- Monica Åsmyr, nominated by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Jonathan Schönbäck, nominated by Handelsbanken Asset Management
- Anders Narvinger, chairman of the Board of Directors
- Johan Strandberg, nominated by SEB Investment Management
- Rickard Wilson, nominated by Zeres Capital
ÅF AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact the chairman of the ÅF Nomination Committee:
Magnus Olofsson +46 706 47 28 83
ÅF is an engineering and design company within the fields of energy, industry and infrastructure. We create sustainable solutions for the next generation through talented people and technology. We are based in Europe and our business and clients are found all over the world.
ÅF – Making Future.
ÅF AB (publ), Frösundaleden 2, SE-169 99 Stockholm Sweden
Phone +46 10 505 00 00, Registered office in Stockholm, www.afconsult.com
Corp. id. 556120-6474, VAT SE556120647401
Download/open as file: