Smart Grid Consultant
About the company
ÅF is an engineering and design company within the fields of energy, industry and infrastructure. We create sustainable solutions for the next generation through talented people and technology. We are based in Europe and our business and clients are found all over the world.
ÅF Making Future.
About the job
ÅF, a leading international consultant firm (www.afconsult.com) is looking for a Consultant to strengthen our Smart Grid and Utilities Solution department in Madrid.
We are looking for:
- Candidates with engineering degree in electrical, industrial, telecommunication engineering or similar. A master degree is valued positively.
- Familiar with energy utilities and distribution business and operation processes, with 2 to 4 years of experience in related projects. International experience is valued positively.
- Excellent English language proficiency skills for reading and understanding technical materials, writing reports and presenting in front of the clients.
- Demonstrable knowledge of at least 3 areas out of the followings. Additional related competences are valued positively:
- Smart Metering (AMI, MDMS)
- Systems and communications for Smart Grids and Digitalization (SCADA, EMS, DMS, BMS, Asset Management, Data Analytics).
- Renewable Energy (wind and solar) integration and operation requirements
- Battery storage integration and operation requirements
- Cyber security applications in smart grid systems
- IT Systems with applications in energy utilities
Who are you?
- The candidate should have passion for consulting and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should be a team player, self-organized and committed to work with tight deadlines.
- International traveling is required within the projects and assignments.
- The candidate shall possess the required permit to be eligible to work in EU and Spain.
- Competitive salaries and benefits, in function of the competences and experience.
- Progressive and international working environment.
- Opportunities to be involved in exciting international projects and direct facing with the clients.
- Individual development plans with coaching and training opportunities.
Send your CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply here