Natural Language Processing engineer
About the company
ÅF is an engineering and design company within the fields of energy, industry and infrastructure. We create sustainable solutions for the next generation through talented people and technology. We are based in Europe and our business and clients are found all over the world.
ÅF Making Future.
About the job
The team is responsible for processing and conflating large amounts of geospatial data acquired from many sources into a single, unified map. You'll be responsible for building tools for complex data analysis using a Hadoop framework and writing components of addressing layer of the map.
- Build address parsers - Understand and debug complex problems involving analyzing and visualizing geospatial data.
- Build new features into the addressing layer of the map.
- Understand and debug complex problems
Who are you?
Successful candidates will have strong engineering skills and communication, and a passion for working with large amounts of data. Besides that we also hope that you posess the following skills:
- Natural Language Processing experience
- Object oriented programming
- Strong Java or Scala programming skills
- Experience building (address) parsers
- Compilers experience
- Experience in building a Web service
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of ÅF’s success story. Are you passionate about technology development? Do you like to work together to find the best solution? Then we can offer you career opportunities in a modern workplace with challenging assignments and exciting projects all over the world.
The ÅF Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers. At ÅF you will be involved in developing innovative and sustainable solutions within infrastructure, energy and industry. We are always looking for the sharpest skills that can create a future society together with us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will learn from you.