HV/MV Cable Specialist
About the company
ÅF is an engineering and design company within the fields of energy, industry and infrastructure. We create sustainable solutions for the next generation through talented people and technology. We are based in Europe and our business and clients are found all over the world.
ÅF Making Future.
About the job
We are looking for an engineer who can take the responsibility for HV/MV cable projects. The main tasks are technical requirements, cable design criteria, cable accessories, tender negotiations and tecnical clarifications.
You will participate in type, routine, FAT and SAT tests. Furthermore you will contribute to planning of site supervision and commissioning organisation; and support commissioning/supervision staff.
You will mainly take on the role as a consultant from ÅF and in periods being stationed mainly onsite at our clients base. Hence, your daily colleagues will be employees from our client. However, you will still feel being a part of ÅF as you will participate in ÅF company events and office meetings throughout the year.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience from a similar position
- You have experience in HV/MV cable projects
- Experience with HV/MV components, and installation hereof is an advantage
- Subsea cable works experience is an advantage in this position
- You have experience in head project meetings
- You hold a BSc Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- You are fluent in English written and spoken
As a person you are technically skilled, a teamworker and a good communicator. You are a good planner and a strong decision-maker.
- A job with one of the leading engineering companies in the business
- Development of competences through courses and cooperation with colleagues
- A flat organizational structure characterized by thoroughness and action-based thinking
- A good working environment, teamwork and an informal communication style
- Freedom with responsibility, and a management style based on trust and business focus
- Competitive salary as well as extra pay for extra work hours (when ordered)
- Possibility to log-on from home, flexibility, canteen for lunch, pension scheme and a healthcare insurance
For questions, please contact HR Manager Marianne Thestrup Lund on firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile + 45 2980 3534.Apply here