New member in ÅF's Nomination Committee
For further information:
|Viktor Svensson, Director, Corporate Information||+46 (0)70-657 20 26|
The acquisition in December 2010 of approximately 5.7 percent of the shares in ÅF AB by CapMan Public Market Funds ("CapMan") has necessitated a change in the composition of ÅF's Nomination Committee. Conny Karlsson has been appointed by CapMan as a new member of the committee.
This means that the Nomination Committee of ÅF AB now comprises the following individuals, appointed in accordance with the decisions approved by the Annual General Meeting of ÅF shareholders in 2010:
- Staffan Westlin, director of Ångpanneföreningen's Foundation for Research & Development (Chair of the Nominating Committee)
- Ulf Dinkelspiel, Chairman of the Board of ÅF AB
- Åsa Nisell, Swedbank Robur
- Peter Rudman, Nordea Fonder
- Conny Karlsson, director of CapMan Oy.
ÅF is a leader in technical consulting, with expertise founded on more than a century of experience.
We offer highly qualified services and solutions for industrial processes, infrastructure projects and the development of products and IT systems. Today ÅF has more than 4,500 employees. Our base is in Europe, but our business and our clients are found all over the world.