Extraordinary General Meeting of ÅF approved rights issue of approximately SEK 300 M
Not for distribution in the United States of America, Canada, Japan or Australia
For further information:
Jonas Wiström, President & CEO +46 (0)8-657 11 15/ +46 (0)70-608 12 20
Viktor Svensson, Executive Vice
President Corporate Information +46 (0)8-657 12 01/ 070-657 20 26
On 15 June 2006, the Extraordinary General Meeting of ÅF approved the Board of Directors' proposal from 24 May 2006 for a new share issue with rights for the existing shareholders in ÅF in accordance with the following:
- New share issue of not more than 4,500,000 Series B shares (the number of shares that can be subscribed shall be determined by the Board in accordance with the authorization below).
- The company's shareholders shall have rights to subscribe for the new shares in relation to the number of shares already held.
- The record date for receiving subscription rights is proposed as 22 June 2006.
- Subscription for the shares with the support of subscription rights shall be made through cash payment.
- The subscription period is 28 June - 11 August 2006.
- The Board shall be entitled to extend the subscription period.
- The new shares carry entitlement to dividends from fiscal 2006.
The General Meeting decided to authorize the Board, or those appointed internally within the Board, not later than Friday 16 June 2006, to:
- Establish the maximum amount by which the company's share capital shall be increased (that is, the number of old shares required for the subscription of a new share), and
- The amount to be paid for each new share.
In conjunction with this, the Meeting noted that the Board's intention is to determine the final terms and conditions for the new share issue so that the total issue amount is approximately SEK 300 M.
Stockholm, 15 June 2005
Nothing in this press release shall be considered as representing an offer to invest in or in any other way trade in shares in Ångpanneföreningen. The rights issue is not directed to shareholders in the United States of America, Canada, Japan or Australia or other countries where participation requires prospectuses, registration and measures other than those defined by Swedish law. Neither of the subscription rights, paid subscribed shares nor the new shares will be registered in accordance with the United States Securities Act from 1933 ("Securities Act") or provincial law in Canada and cannot be transferred or offered for sale in the United States or in Canada or to a person domiciled there or on behalf of such a person other than in exceptional cases that do not require registration in accordance with the Securities Act or any provincial law in Canada.
The ÅF Group is a leader in technical consulting, with expertise founded on more than a century of experience. We offer highly qualified services and solutions for industrial processes, infrastructure projects and the development of products and IT systems. We are also one of the leading names in certified third-party testing and inspection work. Today, the ÅF Group has approximately 3,500 employees. Our base is in Europe, but our business and our clients are found all over the world.