The Nomination Committee submits proposals to the Annual General Meeting on the number of Board members, the composition and remuneration of the Board and any fees payable for committee work.
The Nomination Committee shall also submit proposals on who is to chair the Annual General Meeting, as well as on auditors and their remuneration. In accordance with its remit, the Nomination Committee shall also carry out any other duties assigned to it under the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
The Nomination Committee is appointed in accordance with the Principles for the Nomination Committee that are adopted by the Annual General Meeting each year. The Nomination Committee consists of members representing ÅF's largest shareholders.
The following members have, in accordance with the procedure adopted by the Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2015, been appointed to the ÅF Nomination Committee:
- Gösta Lemne, (Chairman of the Nomination Committee) nominated by the ÅForsk Foundation
- Annika Andersson, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Jonathan Mårtensson, appointed by Handelsbanken Asset Management
- Anders Narvinger, chairman of the Board of Directors
- Johan Strandberg, appointed by SEB Investment Management
- Karl Åberg, appointed by Zeres Capital
Proposals to the Nominations Committee
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address:
SE-169 99 Stockholm