Steam and Water Table Excel Chart
ÅF steam and water program add in for Excel
ÅF is a leading technical consulting company with assignments within thermodynamics and industry extending to the late 19th century. Naturally and consequently ÅF has developed calculation tools for internal use. However, we have been asked by some of our clients and interested partners to make the tools public. Therefore we are pleased to publish the full steam table add-in for Microsoft Excel for free general use.
Steamdat is a powerful tool widely used in energy and process industry applications. For example:
- Steam balances within a pulp and paper mill or district heating plant
- Steam turbine power generation calculations
- Hot and cold water networks
- Dimensioning of pipes and other process equipment
- Thermodynamic calculations for academic requirements (students and others)
- And many other water and steam applications…
In the compressed (zipped) folder to the right you will find the program (Steamdat_97.xla), a demo sheet (Steamtest_97.xlsx) and an installation instruction.